Replace Nikon L310 LCD Introduction
- First, we will remove the screws from the bottom side. These only 3. Remember the sizes!
- Then, the 2 screws of the Right side
- And finally, the screw above the USB port, on the Left side.
- Now, its time to open the flash, and remove the screw that is allocated inside.
- Remove the protector, and you will find a silver screw. Remove it.
- Now, you can separate the rear plastic frame, carefully.
- As you can see, the entire plastic frame cames out.
- And here it is, the display!
- Lift carefully the LCD module, and you will see that is connected by a FPC connector.
- Release the tab, and unplug the flex cable.
- Insert the new flex cable and install the LCD on its frame.
- DONT forget to remove the protective film from the NEW LCD!!
- Re-assembly all the parts, and put back the screws. The reparation is DONE! Here you can see the display fixed and the outer window replaced.
* all copyright belongs to the original author.